What is healthier than proudly owning a clear nail polish model? A Black-owned one. Many could or could not know that, however magnificence merchandise marketed towards Black girls are extra poisonous than different magnificence merchandise. Sadly, Black girls are uncovered to rather more poisonous chemical substances attributable to magnificence regimens than different races.
So we should collect manufacturers that wouldn’t trigger hurt to our readers however have your nails look fabulous this summer time. Listed below are 5 Black-owned, clear nail polish manufacturers all of us want!
Black-owned Clear Nail Polish Manufacturers
Listed below are our prime 5 manufacturers that you just and your nails is not going to get sufficient of. There’s a colour for each event.
- OOO Polish – Symantha Wechie-Onyechi is the creator and founding father of OOO Polish. The vibrance of the model is only a reflection of her vibrant persona and information of Africa.
- Mischo Magnificence – Kitiya Mischo King developed her components for daring and non-toxic nail polish. She was pregnant along with her son when she couldn’t discover any present manufacturers that might try this for her. Mischo Magnificence was born in 2013, and in 2021, it made the record of Oprah’s Favourite Issues! Their philosophy of not harming has been there from the start and nonetheless rings true.
- Rooted Girl – India D. Williams based Rooted Girl after a six-month hiatus from work whereas she took a journey to enhance her wellness. Conventional Girl nail polishes promote self-care by means of moral and non-toxic substances and make polishes in small batches.
- Behavior Cosmetics – Founder Aja Frierson wished to fill a void within the magnificence area – quite a lot of manufacturers had been doing a couple of issues effectively, however she nonetheless couldn’t discover every little thing she wanted in a single product. Behavior cosmetics delivers non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free merchandise in sustainable packaging with multi-tasking formulation and colours which can be on development for all pores and skin tones.
- Pear Nova – Founder Rachel James used her love of luxurious gadgets as inspiration to create the Pear Nova nail polish model. The Pear Nova colours are daring and welcoming, the components is non-toxic and vegan, and the method is cruelty-free.
Don’t fear as a result of there are extra manufacturers that our group is simply ready to find! What’s your favourite Black-owned, clear nail polish? Remark beneath!