is formally right here! With the beginning of Summer time, why not have fun with some
low-calorie cocktails? (Try these
too) Simple to make – with minimal components required – these first days of
summer time cocktails are nice for toasting to heat climate, poolside events, and
enjoyable summer time adventures forward.
- 3 oz. Mango Lemonade Glowing ICE
- Splash of Grenadine syrup
- Lemon slices and mint for garnish (non-compulsory)
Utilizing a tall Collins glass, pour tequila, then Mango Lemonade Glowing ICE
over ice. Stir gently to combine. High with a splash of Grenadine
syrup. Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs.
- 4 ounces of VOGA Italia Premium Glowing
- 1 ounce of vanilla flavored vodka
- A splash of pomegranate juice
Add vodka and pomegranate juice to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake
gently. Pressure into a relaxing martini glass and high off with VOGA Italia
Premium Glowing. Garnish with a lime.
- 3 oz. RealBeanz Weight loss plan Cappuccino
Mix all components along with cubed ice in a Boston and shake. Pour
right into a martini glass and garnish with espresso beans.
- 3 oz. VOGA Italia Glowing
- .75 oz. Strawberry Liqueur
Mix VOGA Italia Glowing, strawberry liqueur, strawberry puree, lemon
juice and sugar in a glass. Stir and garnish with mint.
- 3 oz. Lemonade Glowing ICE
Muddle mint leaves with rum. Pressure and pour over ice. High with Lemonade
Glowing ICE. Garnish with a recent lime and mint leaves.