Christine Noh owns Nohble, a sneaker and streetwear retailer with places in New York and New Jersey. She began her skilled profession in funding banking at JPMorgan Chase and left funding banking to pursue her entrepreneurial ardour. In 2013, she opened Nohble’s flagship location in Newark, New Jersey. In 2014, she moved her workplaces to a 30,000-square-foot warehouse to assist her e-commerce enlargement. And in 2020, she opened her latest boutique situated in Manhattan. For extra info, you may go to nohble.com.
If you happen to’ve been making an attempt to determine find out how to higher talk in your loved ones enterprise, now we have an excellent household enterprise proprietor right here in the present day who will discuss to us about how she manages as a second-generation enterprise proprietor.
“Having that relationship primarily based on belief is so instrumental as a result of it permits everybody to really feel like they’ve the liberty to essentially be capable of discover and pursue progress.” – Christine Noh
Take heed to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Seeing the chance within the household enterprise.
- Christine’s journey from funding banking to the retail world.
- Execs and cons of working in a household enterprise.
- Having the precise group.
- Open and trustworthy communication.
- Standing out within the retail house on this world of Amazon.
- Getting the schooling you want and leaning on these with that information.
- Adapting to adjustments within the trade and know-how.
Join with Christine Noh:
Wish to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!