I first wrote this weblog put up just a few years again when Tony and I had been all the way in which over in Istanbul, Turkey! Our journey actually took a flip as I turned extremely sick. I principally hadn’t left my resort room for days aside from to eat breakfast, come again to sleep, get up to eat dinner after which sleep once more. It was fairly the travesty, however I assumed why not spend a while writing just a few weblog posts?
At the very least I might convey you pleasure as a result of I knew when you made these almond butter blondies, you’d be happier than Martha Stewart baking a ‘very particular cake’ with Snoop Dogg.
I made a decision to make use of a recipe much like my pecan butter blondies, besides this time I needed to make use of almond butter and alter it up to make sure they’d be further fudgy. AND DAMN, THEY’RE FUDGILIOUS. Not a phrase, nevertheless it needs to be.
These almond butter blondies solely use just a few easy elements, are made in a single bowl and solely take half-hour from begin to end. I promise you’re going to like them. Perhaps with an enormous cup of espresso for a day deal with? I feel YES.
All the things you’ll have to make these almond butter blondies
These wholesome almond butter blondies are made with tremendous easy elements and couldn’t be simpler to make. It could look like the recipe is lacking dry elements, however belief me, they bake up completely fudgy whereas holding up like common fudgy blondies! Right here’s what you’ll have to make them:
- Almond butter: you’ll want to use an all pure almond butter made with simply roasted almonds and salt. This gives you the most effective texture! Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS15‘ to get 15% off of my fav nut butter model, Wild Pals!
- Eggs: you’ll want 2 eggs on this recipe.
- Sweetener: we’re naturally sweetening these blondies with pure maple syrup and coconut sugar.
- Coconut oil: you’ll want a tiny little bit of coconut oil to provide the blondies moisture.
- Coconut flour: you’ll additionally want only a tablespoon of coconut flour to provide the blondies the right texture.
- Baking staples: don’t overlook the baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract! Learn to make your individual vanilla right here.
- Chocolate chips: gotta have that further fudge issue with chocolate chips.
- Non-obligatory: I like to sprinkle the tops of those blondies with flaky sea salt for the final word candy & salty combo.
Non-obligatory ingredient swaps
Whereas I at all times suggest sticking with the recipe as intently as attainable to make sure success, listed here are just a few methods you possibly can customise the blondies with ingredient swaps:
- Attempt a special nut butter: be at liberty to swap the almond butter for cashew butter or tahini, however I might not suggest utilizing peanut butter on this recipe because the blondies will come out too dry. Alternatively, be at liberty to strive my Paleo Chocolate Chip Tahini Blondies or my Grain Free Salted Chocolate Chip Pecan Blondies!
- For the coconut sugar: you possibly can simply swap the coconut sugar for brown sugar should you’d like.
- For the coconut oil: melted butter or vegan butter can even work effectively instead of the coconut oil.
Can I make them vegan or dairy free?
- To make dairy free: you’ll want to select dairy free chocolate chips like these ones from Get pleasure from Life.
- To make vegan: I haven’t tried to make these vegan, however I feel two flax eggs would work effectively! Please let me know should you give it a strive. Learn to make flax eggs right here.
Excellent almond butter blondies in 4 steps
- Prep your pan. Begin by lining an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper and spraying it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the moist elements. Whisk collectively all your moist elements in a giant bowl till clean.
- Add the dry. Fold within the dry elements and chocolate chips, then add the batter to your pan. High with just a few further chocolate chips for a reasonably look!
- Bake, cool & take pleasure in. Bake up the blondies then allow them to cool earlier than slicing and having fun with!
In search of a brownie model?
Attempt my simple, unbelievable Flourless Almond Butter Brownies! They’re equally as wealthy and gooey with chocolate taste.
The important thing to tremendous fudgy blondies
The important thing to creating these almond butter blondies gooey and scrumptious is to barely underbake them. Take them out as quickly as the perimeters are getting barely golden brown. They’ll set extra as you allow them to cool.
Storing & freezing suggestions
- To retailer: as a result of these almond butter blondies are gluten free, they do have a tendency to carry extra moisture than common, cakey blondies. I’d suggest leaving them on the counter for not more than a day or two, after which storing them within the fridge. They’re particularly scrumptious straight from the fridge anyway.
- To freeze: enable the blondies to chill fully, then minimize them as directed. Wrap particular person bars in plastic wrap, then in foil or a reusable bag resembling Stasher baggage. Freeze for as much as 3 months.
Extra gluten free desserts you’ll love
Get all of my gluten free desserts right here!
I hope you like these almond butter blondies, please let me know should you make them by leaving a remark and ranking the recipe under. I’d love to listen to from you and it helps encourage others to make the recipe too! xo.
Fudgy Almond Butter Blondies
Fudgy almond butter blondies made with coconut flour and naturally sweetened with coconut sugar and pure maple syrup. These paleo and gluten free almond butter blondies take simply half-hour to make proper in a single bowl for a simple, completely scrumptious deal with!
creamy, drippy pure almond butter (simply roasted almonds)
pure maple syrup
melted coconut oil
chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling on high
- Fancy sea salt, for sprinkling on high
Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Line a 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Spray with nonstick cooking spray to stop sticking.
In a big bowl, whisk collectively the almond butter, eggs, coconut sugar, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract till clean.
Fold within the coconut flour, baking soda, salt and ½ cup chocolate chips. Add dough to ready pan and unfold evenly in direction of the perimeters. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on high.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or till tester comes out considerably clear. Enable bars to chill for 15-20 minutes earlier than slicing into 16 squares. Get pleasure from!
It is essential to make use of a drippy pure almond butter on this recipe (simply roasted almonds because the ingredient) to ensure you get the fitting consistency with the blondies. Wild Pals makes my favourite almond butter!
To make these vegan: I have not tried making these vegan, however I counsel testing them out with 2 flax eggs in case you are prepared!
Servings: 16 blondies
Serving dimension: 1 blondie
Saturated fats: 3.3g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Pictures by: Eat Love Eats
This put up was initially printed on Might 14th, 2019, and republished on April eleventh, 2023.