● Bounce Fee: A metric that measures the share of holiday makers who enter the location after which depart slightly than persevering with to view different pages inside the similar web site.
● Cookie: A small quantity of knowledge generated by an internet site and saved by your net browser to recollect details about you.
● CRM: Buyer Relationship Administration is a expertise for managing all of your firm’s relationships and interactions with prospects and potential prospects.
● CTA: Stands for Name-to-Motion and is a immediate on an internet site that tells the person to take some specified motion.
● E mail Retargeting: The strategy of re-engaging the prevailing prospects by sending emails based mostly on their pursuits.
● E-Commerce Website: An internet site that sells services or products over the web.
● Touchdown Web page: A standalone net web page, created particularly for a advertising and marketing or promoting marketing campaign to transform web site guests into gross sales or leads.
● Lengthy Tail Key phrases: Search queries that encompass 3-5 phrases and are typically extra particular to the person’s intent.
● Open Fee: An e mail advertising and marketing metric that calculates the share of subscribers who opened an e mail advertising and marketing marketing campaign out of the entire recipients.
● Product Web page: A web page on an internet site that helps prospects determine what to purchase that features totally different specs and options to assist reply questions, present evaluations, enable product comparability, and facilitate the shopping for course of.
● Gross sales Web page: An online web page that has one objective, which is to get the potential buyer to purchase the services or products.
● search engine marketing: Search Engine Optimization is a advertising and marketing method targeted on optimizing your web site to get it to rank because the primary end result on Google outcomes pages.
● search engine marketing Key phrases: Phrases added to on-line content material in an effort to enhance search engine rankings for these phrases.
● Thank You Web page: An online web page the place your prospects are directed after they’ve efficiently purchased a services or products out of your web site.
● Monitoring Pixel: Code snippet added to an internet site in an effort to collect data resembling person conduct, web site conversions, net visitors, and the way customers work together with adverts on-line.
● Upsell: Gross sales method used to get a buyer to spend extra by shopping for an upgraded or premium model of what’s being bought.