Tosti Mayai (Egg Toast)
Egg on toast is a well-liked recipe used to counterpoint bread amongst city dwellers. It’s ready by merely
dipping bread slices in a overwhelmed egg, then frying on a calmly oiled pan. Primarily serves as a breakfast merchandise and is eaten by the whole household.
– 2 eggs, complete (134 g)
– 1/8 tsp. (1 g) salt iodized
– 1/8 cup (28 g) cooking oil
– 4 slices bread, white (123 g)
Preparation 10 minutes | Cooking 10 minutes |
• Break eggs right into a clear bowl, add salt, and beat.
• Warmth a large pan for 1 minute on excessive warmth.
• Put oil and unfold it into the pan. Warmth the oil for
• Dip bread slices into the eggs, and switch to coat each
sides of every slice.
• Gently place all of the egg-soaked bread slices onto
the greased pan.
• Prepare dinner either side for 1 minute.
• Take away from warmth and serve.
Content material courtesy of Kenya Meals Recipes, Mama Ntilie & NFH
A Recipe E-book of Frequent Combined Dishes With Nutrient Values, As Ready By Communities